Finally, a Rice Cooker with a Stainless Steel Pot and Steamer Basket!
Click to enlarge
Take your Rice Cooker Meals cooking to a new level of health and efficiency with our incredible, new 8-cup Miracle brand Stainless Steel Rice Cooker and Steamer!
- Cooks your meal automatically and then switches to a “stay-warm” mode when meal is fully cooked, keeping food warm for hours.
- This 8-cup cooker will yield a full 12 cups of cooked white or brown rice.
- The inner cooking pot is a beautiful solid mirror-finish stainless steel.
- The glass lid allows you to view the rice or vegetables while cooking.
- The stainless steel steaming tray fits on top of pot so you can steam vegetables to perfection (like yummy corn-on-the-cob) while cooking your meal.
- The easy view indicator lights identify cooking and warming cycles.
- Rice measuring cup and stirring paddle included for your convenience.
- 500 watts, 120 volts, 60 Hz
See the video I made titled “Stainless Steel Rice Cooker & Steamer Basket” at http://www.ricecookermeals.com/video.html
Why stainless steel versus aluminum?
When cooking in aluminum pots, the aluminum metal leaches out into liquids or the food you are cooking. Then you eat the aluminum-contaminated food and the aluminum attaches to your brain cells.
Did you know that aluminum has been implicated as contributing to Alzheimer’s disease?
My mother died of Alzheimer’s disease in the nursing home. She was slowly losing her mind and bodily functions.
I certainly don’t want to end up like that, nor do I want you to, either. With stainless steel, the metal will not leach out and harm you. It is safe.
What about my non-stick coated rice pot?
The chemical compounds in the non-stick coating are also harmful. The coating releases chemicals into the food over time, not to mention scratching the coating off the pot and into the food.
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has found through their research that PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid) is used in the manufacture of non-stick materials. This chemical was exposed as harmful and has been featured in ABC’s “20/20” TV Show and Time Magazine among others. The summary of the matter is that the fumes from heated non-stick surfaces can cause flu-like symptoms and can kill pet birds, and is a “likely human carcinogen”.
Now we have an alternative to using a rice cooker with a non-stick coating or an uncoated aluminum surface. This is why I feature the Miracle Stainless Steel Rice Cooker. Just give it a good spraying of non-stick vegetable spray before putting your ingredients in the pot. I personally use this rice cooker and have featured it on the front cover of my cookbook, Rice Cooker Meals: Fast Home Cooking for Busy People.
Order your rice cooker with a stainless steel inner bowl today for only $79.95 plus $15 UPS shipping & handling.
BUY THE BOOK NOW
BUY THE RICE COOKER NOW
BUY BOTH NOW